CATS-порталРасписание выставокКаталог породПитомники кошекПродажа котятГалереяЮморИнтернет-магазинОткрытки

Автор Сообщение

СообщениеДобавлено: 26 июл, Пт, 2013, 09:19 
Ответить с цитатой  
Любитель

а вот скоринговые пойнты одинаковы для всех, все люди - братья (по обезьяне) и все кошки в тика - в равных условиях (гыгы)
поэтому последнее движение мысли курта влаха меня лично поразило
"...I realized that lately some of our clubs have to struggle with the cat-count. One of the reasons is in my opinion that in some countries we do not have a strong local exhibitors' base. I am sure that there are many reasons (which are definitely worth discussing). One might be that due to the recent economical problems people who do not have so much money for travelling chose not to show at all in TICA as they don't have any chance to get Regional Wins.
I was thinking that it might be a good idea to change the scoring rules for Regional Awards.
My proposal would be that we leave the scoring for International Wins and Color/Breed Awards unchanged, but that for REGIONAL AWARDS only shows will be scored which are held in the region. This would mean that someone who campaigns for an International Win and shows worldwide, but not so much in the "home-region" (e.g. because there are better cat-counts in other regions) might not end up very high in the Regional Standings. On the other hand cats and exhibitors which are shown in the region and therefore support the regional clubs might have the chance to get higher Regional Wins which they could otherwise not have due to lack of opportunities and money.
I strongly believe that this could help our local clubs and we could get back some exhibitors or encourage exhibitors to show more at local shows.
What do you think about this idea? I would be happy about a feedback.
At the same time I set up a poll to get a feeling if this proposed change is wanted by you!"

Профиль WWW  

СообщениеДобавлено: 26 июл, Пт, 2013, 09:24 
Ответить с цитатой  
Любитель

слово мани у курта звучит так часто, что забываешь, чего ради это все делается (ради фана и френдшипа, если кто не в курсе)))
Dear Kurt,
All ideas are good nevertheless we have to take care of some specific points in Europe :
- Three regions are very close in terme of distance ES-EN- EW;
- You can go in a lot of countries of the three regions by car;
- In term of budget to go to a show, it is cheaper to go from France to Belgium or England than to Austria or Malta; an other example : it is cheaper for going to France or England from Belgium than going to Russia;
- According to my knowledge last year the biggest cat-counts were in Europe at the same level in the three regions;
- I think that if we wish to increase the exhibitor's base an easier way is advertising on TICA way of life. Before we started in TICA we watched some shows and understood nothing on what happened. We entered in the TICA world some years ago because we wanted to test and were lucky to meet helpfull people but it is not always the case;
- If we go on this idea English people will come less in France or Belgium than before, Belgium people will do the same with England and France, Russian peolpe will forget West Europe and finally French people with England, Belgium, Germany. We will loose what is exceptional in TICA World which the mixing of cultures and the great spirit to see other cats we will never see if you stay in your area;
- When I have a look of the results of last year I am not sure that if only the home region points are counted it changed something except the total,
- Don't forget than the classment is based on only the 50th best finals and some time you can go far in your own region for at the end nothing,
In conclusion if the proposal below is approved, the major risk is to decrease the catcounts of the shows due the exhibitor's focus on the RW instead of the global interest of going to TICA shows in general.
Best regards, Catherine & Damien BOURREAU

Профиль WWW  

СообщениеДобавлено: 26 июл, Пт, 2013, 09:25 
Ответить с цитатой  
Любитель

и я прям горжусь олиным ответом :)
.....Another thing, which worries me, RW title might loose it "price" if board will take Kurt offer. So RW winners will have almost 2 times less points. We don't want "cheap" titles do we?
And try to imagine. Lets say I have good cat and I have decided to try to reach Top places in IW, because oh she or he is so beautiful. So what I will do? I will go only to shows with high cat count. No matter where they are. If my cat would be so good, she could be Kitten/Cat/Alter of they year, but with this new proposal she might have no RW title . : ))))) doesn't it feel strange? That you will be celebrating best cats of Region with out this cat, even if she or he was at 2-3 shows in Region. Even that she or he presented OUR Region at shows in all around the world?
With this "new rule" strategy will be different if you want RW. You will have to take only local shows no matter what cat count is because you will need as much finals as possible... Doesn't it look like poor sportsmanship . I would feel like looser if instead going to show I WANT I will have to be somewhere with small cat count just because it is into region and my target is RW.
And I agree with what someone said here.
No matter what board will decide about this at the end. True TICA people go not for points but for fun. Vienna, St Raphael, Toulouse, Portland, wait for me! : )))
Regards, Olga

Профиль WWW  

СообщениеДобавлено: 26 июл, Пт, 2013, 09:26 
Ответить с цитатой  
Любитель

Если я верно понял мысль, то это из серии давайте дадим дорогу кошкам в своем регионе на наших выставках, чтобы те что "понаехали" из других регионов не получали с них пойнты для наград у себя в регионе?
Т.е. зачем мне лететь во Францию, если на региональные награды в EN это не пойдет? Я правильно все понял?
Только смущает посыл, это скорее снизит количество участников, т.к. приезжих спорти станет меньше.

Профиль WWW  

СообщениеДобавлено: 26 июл, Пт, 2013, 09:27 
Ответить с цитатой  
Любитель

всем учить англ язык, вступать в тика яху групп и быть в курсе последних событий. ат о без нас они уже не справляются :OK:

Профиль WWW  

СообщениеДобавлено: 26 июл, Пт, 2013, 09:28 
Ответить с цитатой  
Любитель

не,ну Курт прям борец за правду!))

Профиль WWW  

СообщениеДобавлено: 26 июл, Пт, 2013, 09:30 
Ответить с цитатой  
Любитель

Цитата:
Если я верно понял мысль, то это из серии давайте дадим дорогу кошкам в своем регионе на наших выставках

Артем, так и есть. Уровень российских кошек очень и очень высок, и народ спешно ищет палку, чтобы вставить нам в колеса

Профиль WWW  

СообщениеДобавлено: 26 июл, Пт, 2013, 09:32 
Ответить с цитатой  
Любитель

rozza писал(а):
Цитата:
Если я верно понял мысль, то это из серии давайте дадим дорогу кошкам в своем регионе на наших выставках

Артем, так и есть. Уровень российских кошек очень и очень высок, и народ спешно ищет палку, чтобы вставить нам в колеса

Ань, где это все происходит? дай сылочку?))

Профиль WWW  

СообщениеДобавлено: 26 июл, Пт, 2013, 10:04 
Ответить с цитатой  
Любитель

происходит это в месте, которое еще хитрее итики)))
нужной пойти на яху, там зарегиться и немедля подписаться на Ticaeurope Group (тогда тебе на мыло будут приходить всякие сообщения ото всех, шоу репорты быстрее всех, рекламы выставок, каунты, и прочие интересные новости)

И сразу дам ссылк на голосовалку против сепаратистов:
Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the
ticaeurope group:
I am in favor that only shows which are held in the region of the exhibitor will be scored for "Regional Wins". No changes for International Wins and Color/Breed Awards.
o YES
o NO
To vote, please visit the following web page:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ticaeurope/surveys?id=13186189

прямо сейчас 68 против и 31 за это лоукостеровское предложение

Профиль WWW  

СообщениеДобавлено: 26 июл, Пт, 2013, 10:10 
Ответить с цитатой  
Любитель

rozza писал(а):
происходит это в месте, которое еще хитрее итики)))
нужной пойти на яху, там зарегиться и немедля подписаться на Ticaeurope Group (тогда тебе на мыло будут приходить всякие сообщения ото всех, шоу репорты быстрее всех, рекламы выставок, каунты, и прочие интересные новости)

И сразу дам ссылк на голосовалку против сепаратистов:
Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the
ticaeurope group:
I am in favor that only shows which are held in the region of the exhibitor will be scored for "Regional Wins". No changes for International Wins and Color/Breed Awards.
o YES
o NO
To vote, please visit the following web page:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ticaeurope/surveys?id=13186189

прямо сейчас 68 против и 31 за это лоукостеровское предложение

жду одобрения вступления в группу)) как только,так сразу проголосую)) шо за бред

Профиль WWW  

Найти:
Перейти: